Anyone need a ride to CRF?
Nov. 11th, 2009 09:25 amI *am* going down to Invasion this weekend, but circumstances have arranged themselves in such a manner that I'm driving down alone.
I'm not staying at the invasion hotel, but I'm am willing to drop off/pick up from there or any of the ones nearby. I'm driving down early on friday am, and driving back early on monday am!
Company makes these sorts of drives, so much better.... *G*
So drop me a reply or a call, and let me know if you'd like a ride!
I'm not staying at the invasion hotel, but I'm am willing to drop off/pick up from there or any of the ones nearby. I'm driving down early on friday am, and driving back early on monday am!
Company makes these sorts of drives, so much better.... *G*
So drop me a reply or a call, and let me know if you'd like a ride!
no subject
Date: 2009-11-11 02:58 pm (UTC)Oh.
Wait.
You meant from up there. *grins* Can't wait to see you!
no subject
Date: 2009-11-11 03:48 pm (UTC)I'm planning to leave 10 am-ish on Friday.
Sorry, I have to nix it...
Date: 2009-11-12 01:50 am (UTC)